lovejordans

2015-03-12 09:03

Cheryl Boone Isaacs <a href="www.pickbestjordanshoes.com/">Cheap Jordan Shoes for Sale</a> (Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences president) was fabulous in a grey lace dress, (the real Philomena having inspired the eponymous movie, nominated at this year’s Oscars edition) Philomena Lee was so graceful in red while Liza Minnelli was glowing in a cobalt blue pants ensemble.
Goldie Hawn was also invited and she was looking as beautiful <a href="www.pickbestjordanshoes.com/women-jordan-shoes-c-57.html">Women Jordan Shoes</a> as always, shining in a silky buttery dress with crystal details. Next to her, just as beamy and happy, her partner, Kurt Russell – what a beautiful couple!
So many actors and actresses came with their mothers at this most glamorous <a href="www.pickbestjordanshoes.com/jordan-retro-shoes-c-29.html">Cheap Jordan Retro Shoes</a> event: I mentioned Charlize’s mother earlier, but Michael Fassbender and Oscar-winning actor Jared Leto were also attending with their respective mothers! I love that and I wish more people would extend the courtesy of inviting their parents, whenever possible, to various events! (images getty, <a href="www.pickbestjordanshoes.com/">www.pickbestjordanshoes.com/</a>)

lovejordans

this most glamorous jordans

2015-03-12 09:03

this most glamorous jordans

Grįžti į

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: 0 ir 0 svečių